Simple and sweet, we are sure you will love our rainbow art print. The perfect nursery art print, it is gender neutral and brings a little happy wherever it goes.
S H I P P E D . P R I N T S
• delivered straight to your door
• beautifully archival matte art paper (UNFRAMED)
• simply frame, and hang in your favourite space
S H I P P I N G . I N F O
• your prints should be ready for shipment (ship date) in approximately 1-5 business days.
• during the holiday season (Nov 23 – Dec 31st) production, timelines are extended to 5-7 business days.
• items generally arrive at their desired location within 2-12 business days of ship date; international orders can expect to receive their items within 2-4 weeks, depending on your local customs (they may hold your order for an undisclosed amount of time)
• please note that you may need to pay local taxes and/or import duties on your prints, depending on your location.
• this is regulated by country to country and not the responsibility of Little Lief Creative.
I M P O R T A N T . I N S T R U C T I O N S
• please verify that your address is correct, as any incorrectly marked addresses will result in your not receiving your order
• we are not responsible for re-shipping an order that was sent to an incorrect address
• we accept no returns or refunds on prints if you mistakenly ordered them as they are all made-to-order
T H A N K . Y O U
• we hope you love your prints!
• please be sure to tag us on social media!
© 2015-2019 Leah Straatsma
All Artwork is property of the artist and may not be reproduced, duplicated, or resold.
O U R . W O R K . & . P R O C E S S
I am the artist and owner at Little Lief Creative; I run everything by myself and love to create new pieces for the shop, as well as creating custom orders for my amazing clients. I create art using a variety of mediums; I mainly paint and illustrate by hand, and then upload/edit my images in Photoshop Elements to colour correct or fix any errors, as well as applying fun edits to make them unique to my brand. I have also started to create images digitally in Photoshop; I love finding new ways to grow and create, and am excited to release new items as often as I can. Each piece I create takes a lot of time and love, and I truly hope they they will bring you the same amount of joy I receive in making them.
L O S T . O R . D A M A G E D . P A C K A G E S
• please note that we work with a production partner in the USA to ship larger prints to you, and for smaller prints, we ship from our studio in Canada.
• all prints are rolled in sturdy shipping tubes unless they are shipped form out studio, where they are packaged in flat rigid mailers.
• should your order be lost we recommend contacting your local post office with your tracking number
• should your print be marked as delivered but was not, please be sure to contact your local post office and/or police; we recommend contacting your local police to report a theft.
• should your order arrive damaged, please contact us with photos of the packaging and the item so that we may open a case with the postal service, and send you a new print right away :)
A L L . S A L E S . A R E . F I N A L
•Please be aware of your items in your cart before you purchase as we do not offer refunds as all of our prints are made to order.
•We can offer a discount for a re-order, should you wish, thank you for understanding.
1-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws.
I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nathan Martin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
YES! ALL of our printables are available as prints. If the printable you see is not listed under our shipped prints (we are slowly adding them) please let us know and we will be happy to print you one for the same prince etc as our listed ones.!
Sorry not at this time!
In the UK we recommend Boots.
In Holland, we recommend HEMA.
In Australia, we recommend Officeworks.
While each store has varying uploading procedures online, we recommend calling ahead - OR - bring your file in person on a USB and have them custom print it for you. Many of their sizes may vary in from our sizes, but having it made custom will not cost you an arm and a leg, in fact no more than a cup of coffee for any print A3/11x14 and smaller.
All prints are available in any size. While they are listed with specific sizing options in the listing, we really can have any print made at any size for you.
Just send us a message with your required size and we will be happy to help you!
We offer our customers both options because some people prefer a piece that is crafted with quality and others would like beautiful art - instantly!
Giclee prints are made with archival inks and archival paper. This means they will last a lifetime and not fade.
Digital Prints - or downloads - are instantly delivered to you upon purchase. Simply open the file and print, or have it printed at a local print shop such as Costco, Staples etc...
For wholesale inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you as promptly as possible. Thank you!
We suggest using a smooth cardstock or heavyweight photo paper in matte. Matte paper is less likely to contribute to glare and reflection when framed.
When printing, set printer to "original size" or 100%. Select the highest printing quality. In the paper selection option, select the appropriate option for your selected paper (matte, gloss, etc).
We love Staples, but you can also print at FedEx, Costco (if you are a member) and Walmart.
Often their sizes do not fit standard frames like our files do, so you have a few choices:
• I recommend saving your desired file to a USB and handing them the files in person. We recommend matte paper of at least 100lb quality or higher. Prints are incredibly affordable - for example - an 11x14" poster printed at Staples right then and there with a USB cost less than $5.
• Choose one of our files and upload it to their websites -go to printing and services) and crop or adjust until the image looks good in the preview. Beware of any warning of the res being too low - you may need to use a larger file.
Call or email your store for extra help!
We love Staples, but you can also print at Walgreens, Kinkos', Target, FedEx, Costco (if you are a member) & Walmart.
Often their sizes do NOT fit standard frames like our files do, so you have a few choices:
•I recommend saving your file to a USB and handing them the files in person. We recommend matte paper of at least 100lb quality or higher. Prints are incredibly affordable - for example - an 11x14" poster printed at Staples right then and there with a USB cost less than $5CDN.
• Choose one of our files and upload it to their websites -go to printing & services) and crop or adjust until the image looks good in the preview.
If you are stuck, call your local store for personalized help! They are very helpful. :)